SC House Calls in-home medical care encompasses Transitional Care Management (TCM), Chronic Care Management (CCM), and Palliative Care Management (PCM). This new patient-focused program blends a unique combination of expertise and resources with a personalized approach to managing each patient’s experience:
- Effective Transitional Care Management & Chronic Care Management utilization since created by Medicare
- 10 years of Palliative Care Management experience
- 50 practitioners and a network of support staff • Access to additional provisions (Therapy, Home Care, Medical Equipment, etc.)
Whether care needs result from hospital stays or skilled nursing rehab, our caring staff will come to the patient. Even if they have already been discharged home, we ensure a successful progression of care through:
- Conducting in-place assessment within 14 days of discharge
- Developing a personalized care plan to address transitional & ongoing chronic issues
- Assisting with coordinating patient care services
- Communicating with other care providers
- Ongoing consultations with patient & family
Furthermore, through in-home medical care, SC House Calls can conveniently provide the care our patients need. No matter if its diverse schedule of short term services or by building a comprehensive long term relationship. Our unique program features allow us to deliver the outcomes that our organizational partners desire.
Contact us today to learn more about this new and innovative program.